Things I've Learned This Week

Monday, 22 May 2017

Things I've Learned This Week 

Happy Monday! I know what your thinking eurgh Monday but a lot of things are falling nicely into place recently for me and I feel a lot of positivity, so today I wanted to share what I've learnt this past week. 


1. Life's too short to worry about anything long term. 

2. There is no need to keep negative people in your life, seriously cut them out. 

3. All good things WILL fall into place, even when you least expect them too. 


4. I trying to become a Flexitarian and have recently discovered I really like Soya milk, who knew! 

5. Being previously jobless you appreciate money so much more when you have your first pay check, and that's kind of nice. 

6. Book in advance to get your beauty bits done because your favourites book up quick! 


What have you learned from the past week? 


Emma x



  

@Realist_Review 

SC @emmaroserobins

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment