Inspiration | Words to Live Your Life By

Thursday, 27 April 2017

Inspiration | Words to Live Your Life By 

People will judge you, consistently, and recently I've had to deal with some serious hatred and it made me realise that negative people have no place in my life. No matter how much they try to support you, the negativity will always be present and that's not good for you physically or mentally. So today I wanted to give you some inspiration to live your life by when you feel like this ... 


"You are stronger than you realise, as never realise how strong you are until being strong is your only choice" 



"Life is tough my darling but so are you" - Stephanie Bennett Henry 



Repeat after me, I can do this. 



Emma x


  

@Realist_Review 

SC @emmaroserobins

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment