How to Clear Your Skin | Learn From My Lessons

Friday, 14 April 2017

How to Clear Your Skin | Learn From My Lessons


We all want super clear beautiful radiant skin but a lot of us won't put the time and effort into helping it from the inside out! I admitally haven't helped my skin from day one as much as I could have and now I'm trying to do everything I can to help it. So, today learn from my lessons and start young!


DRINK WATER I don't care if you see it everywhere, you have no idea the difference drinking water makes to not only your skin but also your eyes and body!!!!

Invest in your skincare, even if it's only because it's a couple of pounds more because the extra money spent on the ingredients going into it will really aid your skin in the long run. 


Always use an SPF, even if it's just in your moisturiser or foundation using an SPF will stop your skin getting leathery when your older. 

Double cleanse your skin everyday, this will not only really get all that makeup off and help to get the nasties off it!

Try to keep out of the sun between 11am - 2pm this is when the sun is at it's strongest and will really damage your skin. 


Always be gentle with your skin, so instead of using a normal face flannel try using a muslim cloth. 

Try to sleep with silk pillow cases, this has been proven to help with preventing premature wrinkles! 

Emma x

  

@Realist_Review 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment