Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb

Thursday, 6 April 2017

Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb  

Now we all know what a tissue mask looks like, so I won't scare you with my naked face and a tissue mask on it but today I wanted to do a mini review of the Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask


Now, there's not tones to say about this mask but or even many other tissue masks for that matter as there's not actually that much difference! The amount of product you get in this mask is unreal, you open it up and it is soaking with product so you do get your monies worth. So if your super Davy like me, twist the top over and you've got a whole weeks worth of product!! The only real downsides to the tissue mask is the sharper edges, I personally found using this around areas like my eyes. The mask isn't cut particularly rounded, so it did tend to cut into or sharp edges catch the delicate skin around the eyes. 


Emma x

  

@Realist_Review 

Leave a Comment

  1. It's weird yours had sharp edges. When I used it there was a plastic layer to peel off after you'd applied it on your face. Being a tissue mask, they are super fragile so I think they need the support. Did yours leave some of the plastic on when you peeled it back?

    ReplyDelete