Whiter Teeth in 7 Days? | Trying Whitening Strips & Tips

Thursday, 16 March 2017

Whiter Teeth in 7 Days? | Trying Whitening Strips & Tips

So I've been trying to ensure I have pearly whites all my life, and it's hard! We daily savage ourselves by drinking and eating teeth staining foods, so today I wanted to let you know the best whitening strips I've tried and the my top tips on aiding your pearly whites. 


I've been using the Rapid White Express Tooth Whitening Strips for a week now and I have noticed such a difference! When I'm applying lip gloss in the car or am passing a mirror I can instantly notice the difference in colour to my teeth and it makes me feel so much more confident in myself and my smile. To use the strips you simply need too brush your teeth so there all beautifully cleaned and then using the whitening gel, apply this to the front and bottom teeth as long as the strips go and then just apply your strips to your teeth and your done! There's no messing around, no sticking to your lips, and they dissolve literally within the 5 minutes and your done. 


So, my top tips for keeping your teeth dazzling ... 

Using a straw to drink things like tea, coffee, juices will stop the sugar directly hitting your teeth and staining them!

If you floss, try to use whitening floss. This will ensure you get into all the harder to reach areas. 

Using an electric toothbrush twice a day to brush your teeth will really help to buff the stains and bacteria away!


Using products like whitening tooth paste and mouthwash will also help to give your mouth and overall dazzle. 

Try to avoid drinks like fizzy pop or sugary drinks as these will really stain your teeth so easily!

Eating foods that aid the cleaning process will not only benefit your teeth but also your health, try having a few slices of apple after each meal! 




What are your top teeth whitening tips? 

Emma x

  

@Realist_Review 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment