Inspirational Quotes I Live By | Life Lessons

Monday, 20 February 2017

Inspirational Quotes I Live By | Life Lessons  

Since becoming unemployed I've found coping with my mental health is very very hard and I have a lot of down days more so than up days. So today I wanted to keep it easy and light and show you my top quotes for when I'm feeling down or just need a little phrase to pick myself up again with. 
"Get knocked down seven times, stand back up eight." 

"Never regret anything because at the time it was exactly what you wanted." 

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”


“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”

“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.”

"Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone."

“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” 

“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” 

“The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.”  




So remember, no matter what happens in life it happens for a reason and it will work out.

Emma x




  

@Realist_Review 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment