AVON Nutra Effects Miracle Glow Facial Oil

Monday, 9 January 2017

AVON Nutra Effects Miracle Glow Facial Oil

I know what your thinking, oil on your face ... won't that make it even more oily, and for you oily skinned gals and guys I bet your thinking I'm showcasing your worst nightmare but you'll  be surprised when I tell you that this is the first oil that will revolutionise your skincare!


This is the AVON Nutra Effects Miracle Glow Facial Oil it's formulated with a blend of seed oils to nourish and smooth away any fine lines and wrinkles, drop by drop. Unlike most other facial oils it isn't filled with any nasties and chemicals but it is filled with goodies like Babssu Seed Oill - to help increase collagen production, Green Coffee Seed Oil - to help boost protein, important for skin hydration, and Passion Fruit Seed Oil - an antioxidant-rich to help boost elastin production which will help increase skin's firmness.



This oil, for the price, comes in very sturdy clear glass bottle with screw cap and with a clear glass dropper. Now personally the fact that it comes in glass packaging to me, makes it feel more luxurious and very strudy. And using this facial oil couldn't be any easier, simply use the droper to add 2 - 3 drops into the palm of your hand, get rubbing and warm it up between the palms/fingers and simply press into the face. Focusing on areas on like your forehead, upper and lower cheeks, chin and d├ęcolletage



I can honestly say after just a few weeks using this oil it really has made a difference, my skin feels smoother and looks much brighter and radiant, my complexion seems to be more even and areas where I've felt looked a little sallow or aged already appear smoothed. My make up applies beautifully and with no patchiness and I feel overall my appearance looks more confident, so for a cheap face oil this stuff is a miracle product. 

Will you be braving the buy and trying an oil?

Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment