My 20's Morning Skincare Routine

Sunday, 13 November 2016

My 20's Morning Skincare Routine 

I see this caption used so much in You Tube videos and I thought why not put it into a blog post! Today's post was shot in the beautiful Jesmond Dene House, which if you've seen I've done 2 whole blog posts on too. I'm going to talk you through what products I use, the order I use them in, why I use them and what difference they've made. 

"Nature gives you the face you have at 20; it is up to you to merit the face you have at 50". – Coco Chanel


Let's begin with the spray! I've been using a mini size of the Rodial Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Tonic  now this is designed to be a hydrating tonic that rehydrates the skin and emphasises the skins real beauty. I've personally found since using this that my skin looks and feels so much plumper and so much smoother, it's a definite re-purchase type of product. 

Next up is the Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum now I've always been on and off with using this but after it using it consistently recently I have seen a real difference in my skin. It looks brighter, radiant and it just has a healthy glow to it, and really makes my skin drink up my moisturiser. 


For moisturiser I've been using Elemis, now Elemis is a brand that I will always swear by it works and it's beautiful. So I've been religiously using the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and it just sinks in your skin, my skin just drinks this up and feels so soft afterwards. Make-up sits beautifully on this and just glides on, plus it doesn't leave your skin oily or greased afterwards. Using this every morning has really made my skin look so much younger, at 22 I'm so wrinkle and crease conscious and using this gel-cream has made my skin appear and feel so much more youthful. 



Eye cream finishes the routine and I've learnt how to use this eye cream the right way ... finally. This is the Olay Total Effects Eye Cream and if you use it the right way, like I should of done in the first place, this will honestly give you the most age rewinded eyes. I use quite a thick layer of this morning and evening and can honestly say that I've seen the difference this cream makes! My dark circles are nearly non existence and I can see my fine lines/wrinkles slowly disappearing and making my eyes just look more alert. 



What are your ride or die products?

Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment