*Adore Yourself this Fall | Adore Me

Monday, 28 November 2016

*Adore Yourself this Fall | Adore Me  

This fall Adore Me challenged me to show you how the seasons inspire my make up to change with it, and how I update my colourings and products in tune with the season. So today all we're going to talk about is a deep berry lip with a stark contrast ... and not the contrast you'd expect. 

A deep purple berry lip is my ultimate fall staple, and year on year it never stops coming back, thank goodness. This winter I've gone for a deep purple from L'Oreal with gold shimmers running through it but I love a good contrast, so I've inspired my deep berry lip around the Rainey Unlined from Adore Me


This set is the ultimate fall collection, its' sexy but comfy and yet can be worn with a t-shirt for that lingerie on show look. A deep purple contrasting against the crisp white lingerie gives you an edgy but controlled look and allows you to show your rocker side, and lets be honest we've got one they just come out during your mid song vocal appreciation time. 

The barley there straps and feather light material makes for the ultimate comfy set and with the hottest back you'll want to show off. With an open backed oversized jumper and this set underneath with some skinny jeans and edgy boots, this would be the perfect dressy/casual christmas look. 





Emma x

*This post is in collaboration with Adore Me but all opinions are my own. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment