New Look - The Silver Range

Friday, 30 September 2016

New Look - The Silver Range
Today I wanted to give a little shoutout to the silver range at New Look. I recently went into my local New Look and stumbled across 2 beautiful peices, the first was the wave ring on my right hand index finger.This is a stunningly simple design, the ring is set in Sterling Silver and is an incredibly reasonable price for New Look too. 


The second piece was this gorgeous long, silver necklace with sparkle accents. The necklaces sweeps around the neck and the start of the bar sits just below the collar bones and drips down towards the second bar which, for me, ends and hits just below my bust. The looks stunning with a deep purple satin top as the contrast of soft and edgy create a dyanmic effortless look.
The larger ring on my second finger in from my little finger is from QVC as part of their Diamonique range but paired with both of these pieces, it gives any look tones of interest and sparkle. Not to mention a whole heap of staring eyes.

What's your favourite piece?
Emma x


Leave a Comment

  1. I would never normally go into New Look for jewellery pieces - a few years ago I got a choker from them and it broke really quickly! That necklace looks so stunning though - it would go perfectly with a deep V dress!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete