Vivienne Westwood

Thursday, 11 August 2016

Vivienne Westwood 

Sorry I've been MIA #BloggingGals as some of you may know, I've been lapping up all the sun Spain has to offer. So hopefully todays luxurious post will help you to forgive me. 
Known classically for her fiery red hair, Vivienne Westwood has been creating luxury bags for what seems like an age, and she never fails to impress. Unfortunately, at the time of writing this post I don't know this bags exact name but I will add an update if and when I do find out! 


I was lucky enough to receive this bag as a gift off my partner for my 22nd birthday, and if you haven't seen my '22 Things I Learnt at 22' post I'll link it here. This bag screams Chanel at me and until I can purchase that dream Chanel bag, this stunner is taking it's place. This bag is real leather so it will last you forever and a day. The bag it's self has gold accents on the chain detail, the classic VW logo, inner lock and zip lock. 



Thanks to the design of the bag and length of the chain, on myself i can wear this bag as shown above as a shoulder bag and the bag nestles into my waist or by pulling the chain, see below, and having the leather strap area on the chain sitting across the length of the bag I can wear this bag on one shoulder and it will hit just above my hip. Either way looks super chic and luxurious thanks to the simplicity of the bag. The inside of the bag features a zip lock pocket, and 2 open side pockets - one larger and one smaller on the opposite side, with the push down inner lock featured on the inner flap of the bag. 


Do you own any Vivienne Westwood products? 

Emma x

Leave a Comment

  1. I don't own any Vivienne Westwood products but this post made me wish I did haha! I love the gold detailing

    Steph x
    mapetitefiche.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get yourself down Bicester Village Steph! You deserve it xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh it's beautiful! It definitely exudes Chanel vibes with the classical black leather and gold details :D so lovely! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure a Chanel will feature on the blog one day Elizabeth ;) xx

      Delete