IT Cosmetics Sunshine in a Compact with Brush

Tuesday, 30 August 2016

IT Cosmetics Sunshine in a Compact with Brush
The IT Cosmetics obsession continues … This is my new absolute favourite for faking that summer glow, and it doesn’t require fake tan!  You just need a compact the size of my head and a brush the size of my hand and you’re good to go.

This is the IT Cosmetics Sunshine in a Compact Vitality Anti-Aging Matte Bronzer and this bronzer is about as big as the span of my hand, it’s huge! This bronzer really gives you value for money as the size of the pan is similar to the size of the Este Lauder bronzers but this pan stretches edge to edge! And with the addition on the Mega Fat Fan Brush you can use this on your face and body without compromising on product usage!
 
 
The Sunshine in a Compact is bursting with anti-ageing ingredients to ensure it doesn’t settle into fine lines and wrinkles, whilst also giving your skin a youthful natural glow. The texture of the powder is buttery soft and thanks to how finely milled the powder is the pigmentation payoff is exquisite to see and feel. Using the Mega Fat Fan Brush you can effortlessly sweep this onto your face and create killer cheekbones or dust onto your body to enhance you’re skins radiance and silhouette.
 

 
The colouring of the bronzer is probably a little too orange toned for full on contouring but to warm up your skin or create a more defined bone structure, it is the perfect make up bag accompaniment. Now, let’s get onto the brush! As I purchased this as a set via QVC the bronzer came with the IT Cosmetics Mega Fat Fan Brush and oh my goodness, I would buy this for the brush alone! It has the most silky soft bristles I’ve ever felt and just glides across the skin. The size of the brush is as the name suggests, it is literally the size of my hand! It’s the best brush I’ve ever used for bronzing my face and body!
 
 
Have you ever used any IT Cosmetics products What do you think of the bronzer?
Emma x


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment