ELEMIS Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser

Monday, 25 July 2016

ELEMIS Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser
 
This ELEMIS Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser was an early birthday present off my parents and I am so thankful for it, it’s amazing. This cleanser is so thick and luxurious you only need a pea sized amount to do you face / neck / d├ęcolletage and the rest! This is an ultimate in luxury skincare and for the price you won’t be breaking the bank either.  


Now, if were all being honest here the first time I used this I did use way too much! I literally could have cleansed my whole body with it, so it just goes to show how concentrated this product is. This is a deep cleansing cream with a super thick consistency that will help defend against daily pollutants and dissolves make-up and grime so effortlessly, so you get that true radiant youthful looking complexion every wash.



This cleanser is scientifically formulated with skin-protecting Moringa Seed Peptide, balancing Great Burdock, and anti-oxidant rich Noni and Assai Fruits; The active fragrances of Sweet Brazilian Orange, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Patchouli veil the face, whilst essential plant extracts purify and richly moisturise dehydrated skin.
 

This cleanser is quite fragranced when first applied to the skin but once massaged in the scent becomes very subtle and enjoyable. This cleanser melts my makeup off and makes my skin feel rejuvenated an

Have you tried any ELEMIS cleansers before?

Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment