That Pandora Feather Ring

Thursday, 23 June 2016

That Pandora Feather Ring 

I get so many questions about this ring, where it's from, what's the story behind it, when did I get it etc. So I thought I would do a blog post all about it, and give you guys a true insight into this stunning piece from Pandora.  

 
This is the Pandora Feather Ring, it is a sterling silver ring with a feather that wraps round the top of your finger and is encrusted with cubic ziconia gemstones. This beautiful ring has an extremley thin band that sits just under the base of your finger, so you have a comfterable but statment fit. I have had so many compliments on this ring and have been asked so many times where it's from, it goes with any outfit and paired with some thin silver bands alongside other fingers it can just make an outfit look so effortlessly chic.



 
This ring is also available in Rose Gold but as I'm only just warming to the idea of Rose Gold I think the silver is much better suited to me. I love the subtle yet intricate detailing of this ring, in each branch of the leaf it is covered in the cubic ziconia gemstones which makes it a real show piece in the sunshine or selective/strong lighting. The middle stem of the leaf continues round the ring which creates the base of the band and the centering for the leaves.


Have you got any Pandora pieces? What's your story behind them?
 
Emma x

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment