REN Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel

Thursday, 16 June 2016

REN Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel

I’m normally sceptical about gel for the under eye area, I never think it’s going to moisturising enough for me or not actually work. This is the REN Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel and today I’m going to tell you all about it and how un-sceptical I now am about it.

 
This eye gel is blended with a mix of bio actives; Mucilages (from Figs) will cool and refresh tired eyes, Wild Rumex/Arnica/Ginseng/Jiaogulan help to reduce puffiness/dark circles and if there’s Arnica involved  I’m 100% there, and Pectins (from Sea Grass) and natural Hyaluronic acids help to smooth and tone the eye contour. Now you’d think I’d be reeling off a long list of chemicals that will do this and this, and you’d have no clue what I’m on about but that’s the beauty with REN. It only uses high-tech effective skincare solutions, that are using 97% plant and mineral derived ingredients, so you get amazing skincare without pushing chemicals into your skin.


You can use this gel over or under makeup for an instant refresh, so when you’re up at 6am getting ready for work it’s a much appreciated boost! The consistency of the gel is odd, it’s lightly watery and isn’t sticky, I like to apply this mainly on my under eye area but bringing it around my cheek bone area and up towards my brow bone for optimum enhancement. I am all for preventing the signs of aging, and although this product doesn’t contain any anti-aging ingredients it does help to brighten the eye area which can be a huge sign of aging. So personally, I’d recommend using this first thing in the morning and maybe a slightly more potent eye cream at night.
 

 
In general I think my under eye area has reduced and has become visibly brighter, I would prefer this to have a bit more anti-aging product in it but if you’re new to the world of skincare or are looking for a good quality product that’s on the slightly cheaper end that works, then this is your guy.

Do you invest in your eye cream? What's your favourite one?
 
Emma x


 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment