Styling ASOS Arrow Bolo Necklace / AX Paris Top

Sunday, 17 April 2016

Styling ASOS Arrow Bolo Necklace / AX Paris Top
I managed to nab this beautiful Gold Plated Sterling Silver Arrow Bolo Necklace form ASOS for £13.00! (Reduced from £22.00) in the ASOS Sale and I am absolutely in love with it! It’s so unique and is like nothing I have already, so when it arrived the very next day – ASOS Premier is a god send - I was so excited to start wearing it and styling it up!

The necklace is as you’ve already guessed a sterling silver necklace with a gold plated finish; it has a super fine chain so it makes the bolo design look so dainty and beautiful with an adjustable chain length to sit right within any outfit. The main feature is obviously the arrows dropping down at bottom that glimmer when caught in the light and when layered with other pieces it still looks like the stand out piece.


Today I’ve styled this bolo on it’s own to showcase it’s beauty but also with some other chains so you can see how stunning it looks collectively!
Now, I’m not one for tones of colour in my clothing because honestly it scares the living daylights out of me! I’m always worried I’m going to look like a giant Lemon or something because I’m not confident enough to pull it off. BUT as I’m getting older, eurgh what a horrid thought, I’m actually feeling braver and wanting to incorporate more colours into my wardrobe.

To start transitioning more colour into my very basic clothing life I found this beautiful top from AX Paris via ASOS that has colour all over it but in such an exquisitely patterned way it’s not scary!! The colour range in this top is very simple with your classic pairing of yellow and blue, but the scarf printed design makes it look so much more and so much more expensive.
I’m already outfit planning so much around this top, I’m thinking; White frayed shorts with the top tucked in the front on holiday in Spain, skinny jeans with high boots and a leather jacket for this in-between weather, or even for a night out with a tight black skirt! There are so many different styling options for this top even if it is a more complicated design!


Are you into the Bolo/Chocker trend? How do you style yours? 

Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment