Nina B Roze Hidden Pocket Yoga Capri

Sunday, 24 April 2016

Nina B Roze Hidden Pocket Yoga Capri
I am so excited to be bringing this post to you today! This is the front of LA Fitness Fashion designed with practicality in mind and I AM IN LOVE with it!! This is the first product of it’s kind that I’ve seen, and tried and tested – it actually works, which amazed me too.
 
If you know me you know I’m always 100% honest and although I am a Brand Ambassador, all opinions on the products are entirely my own. I would not work with a brand that I didn’t believe in myself. Please remember I would never promote a brand on this blog unless I support it myself or find that it’s a brand that YOU would be interested in seeing. The products in this post have been chosen and brought with my own money – Boring disclaimer bit out of the way, let’s get onto the fun stuff!



Shop the range here http://www.ninabroze.com/
 
As a thank you, if you use the link above and the code “ EMMA “ in combination you will receive an exclusive 20% off your order!!
 
Right, these are the Nina B Roze High Waisted Two Tone Capris WITH POCKETS but not just any pockets, oh no these are super-secret you can’t see them type of pockets. If you’re anything like me and you leave all your bits and pieces everywhere when you’re working out, but then always have that awkward bit where you can’t put your phone down because someone will step on it but you can’t have hold of it then these capris are your new saving grace.
The two hidden pockets on these capris are perfect for smaller items like your locker keys, and also your phone!! I know I was equally amazed – I did think at first that it would be horridly uncomfterable to have your phone up by your waist but it’s actually down your leg?!  The clean geometric lines of the grey and black allow these pockets to be completely concealable but entirely functional thanks to the clever design.

These capris are made with light compression jersey in combination with breathable fabric, so you get perfectly contoured slimmed legs with the bonus of being perfect for any type of weather. They feature a high-rise waistband that doesn’t have any of that irritating elastic, so you’re guaranteed an interrupted workout with a small gusset sewn in for the picture perfect yoga stretches. Not only are these functionally comfy there the perfect piece to jazz up your fitness wardrobe with, plus they’ll go with almost everything!  
Shop the range here -http://www.ninabroze.com/ 
 
As a thank you, if you use the link above and the code “ EMMA “ in combination you will receive an exclusive 20% off your order!!

Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment