Nina B Roze Criss Cross Mesh Top

Thursday, 21 April 2016

Nina B Roze Criss Cross Mesh Top
So here it is, this is the first ever blog post in partnership with Nina B Roze! As many of you already know, I was offered the opportunity to become a Brand Ambassador for Nina B Roze and I am so incredibly thankful to have this opportunity (you can read more about that here)
If you know me you know I’m always 100% honest and although I am a Brand Ambassador, all opinions on the products are entirely my own. I would not work with a brand that I didn’t believe in myself. Please remember I would never promote a brand on this blog unless I support it myself or find that it’s a brand that YOU would be interested in seeing. The products in this post have been chosen and brought with my own money – Boring disclaimer bit out of the way, let’s get onto the fun stuff!

Shop the range here http://www.ninabroze.com/#_l_30
As a thank you, if you use the link above and the code “ NINAB20 “ in combination you will receive an exclusive 20% off your order!!

This is the Nina B Roze Black Mesh Workout Top, I have mine in a US size ‘Large’ purely because I prefer a looser fitting top but this would look super cute in a tighter fit too! This top is the comfiest thing I’ve ever worn, and it’s so flowy too, which is always a bonus in my books because it hides my not quite there yet areas. This top is designed and produced in the most beautiful bit of the world, Los Angeles and is completely perfect for any type of activity; Yoga, Pilates, Gym activities, Walking, Hiking – All tested when worn by yours truly.


The design of the top really accentuates all your best bits, the criss cross backing and mesh trim allows it to be naturally breathable without compromising on style, alongside the luxuriously soft venezia fabric and silky four way stretch. The base of the top is Black with the brands unique print painted art on the front showcasing the top stunningly, whilst also making it completely wearable with jeans too!


 
Thanks to the amazing combination in materials this top will not only be perfect for warmer or cooler weather, it has the feature of being able to wick away any moisture leaving you feeling refreshed at all times, and not sticky. The bottom of the top has a comfterable fitting t-shirt hem so you still get the high performance value but with a relaxed feel, which is number 1 on my priorities list.
 
Shop the range here http://www.ninabroze.com/#_l_30 
As a thank you, if you use the link above and the code “ NINAB20 “ in combination you will receive an exclusive 20% off your order!!

PS - I will be doing a lookbook-esk post soon too

Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment