Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Monday, 15 February 2016

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
 

I have possibly the biggest, darkest, meanest dark circles going…you can even see them through make up, and to be honest I don’t know why because I go to sleep at like 9pm (#Granny). So when it comes to concealing and setting the under eye area, I don’t want to be cakey and crease up like a pug’s face. So believe me on this product, the hype is real.
 
 
I’ve discovered this wonder product – Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, from Space NK, and I can see why it’s always sold out, it’s bloody brilliant!! It’s that finely milled it won’t settle into fine lines or pores and won’t accentuate any wrinkles, or happy lines as I like to call them. The powder has micronized pigments to reduce the appearance of shadows and help to create the illusion of naturally perfect skin.

 
This ingenious product makes my under eye area absolutely flawless, like unbelievably flawless, and makes your skin have a radiant glow without looking overdone or cakey. I do warn though a tiny amount of this goes a hell of a long way, as the powder is so concentrated and such good quality an miniscule amount of this will cover the entire area and be more than enough coverage. This powder will make you look more awake and help to set/conceal any discolouration under the eyes, plus it lasts literally all day. I’ve even worn this straight after at work at the gym and it’s still clinging on after a super sweaty session.

 
 
Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment