Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette - Nude Bronze

Sunday, 21 February 2016

Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette - Nude Bronze

As some of you may know I'm trying to act and dress more my age, the dressing part is going well but the acting bit ... er not so much. As part of my looking my age and putting more effort into my appearance I've wanted to venture out of my comfort zone with eye colours and try out some new eyeshadows without spending a bomb. 




This is the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude Bronze, this has a complete spectrum of bronzed hues. All the shadows are super creamy and easy to blend out and build up, plus they've all got a lovely super finely milled shimmer to them. This palette will allow you to create sculpted warm toned eye looks that are wearable for the day time, but with a bit more product and blending are super night time appropriate too! The Collection palettes do make me think of the Urban Decay Naked pallets, and are very reminiscent in colourings too!

 From Left to Right we have Ivory, Mink, Ochre, Golden Brown, Ember and Nutty – All of these shades are fantastically wearable and really compliment a blue eye colour, personal experience! As you can see from the swatches below the pigmentation of these shadows is immense for such a cheap product and are all extraordinarily complimentary of each other. I’m not a huge massive fan of the packaging only because I fear that if I go travelling it may get damaged easily, which would put the shadows in jeopardy of being so beautifully put together.

 
Ivory – Your basic white/bone shimmery highlighting colour.

Mink – A soft bronze colour.

Ochre – Your super golden mega shimmery brown hued colour.

Golden Brown – A deep chocolate colouring with a glimmer of golden shimmer.

Ember – Your beautifully warm toned mauve colour with a speckling of pink/purple to add depth and dimension.

Nutty – A classic warm toned deep brown/muddy colour with a tiny bit of shimmer to add to the colour.


Have you tried out this pallette? What did you think of it?
 
Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment