Benefit GimmeBrow

Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Benefit GimmeBrow
 
I’ve never tried eyebrow gel before, in any shape or form I stick to what I know and use a pencil to shape and fill in my brows – to the best of my ability, but with my unruly brows being as mindful as they are they don’t tend to stay in place … ever, so I had a ‘why the hell not’ moment and splashed out on the Benefit brow gel.
 
 
The Benefit Gimme Brow is not what I expected, size wise or product wise, I was expecting a brush the size of mascara and the same consistency or a felt tip nib. Instead I was pleasantly surprised by a tinie tiny comb like brush and slightly un-pleasantly surprised by the size…it looks like a miniature not a full size product, already I was sceptical so the only way to find out if it was any good was to try it.

 
The proof is in the pudding, as my Mum would say and my goodness was there some proof here, my brows look fab! This gel, stuff, has brush on fibres that adhere to the skin and hair when applied, so they create eyebrows if there really sparse or create the illusion of fuller, thicker brows if you’ve already got a little something there. There’s no clumping, the brush doesn’t apply too much product to one area and it’s so easily blended out even if you do but I do love using the end of the brush to shape mine into place.
 
This brow gel is even water resistant…rainy days? Bring it on! I opted for Medium/Dark which is a more true brown with a slight hint of black, (don’t worry it works in your favour), whereas the Light/Medium is a much lighter colouring with a tiny hint of brown to be able to add the depth required. Although this product is pretty pricey for the size, I do love it and can justify spending that much on my brows – I mean come on, we all want brows like the YouTubers and make up artists on Instagram.


Have you tried Gimme Brow? What are your thoughts?



Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment