Warren JamesXSwarovski Stephanie Rose Gold Set

Thursday, 21 January 2016

Warren JamesXSwarovski Stephanie Rose Gold Set

One of my main gifts for Christmas off other half was this beautiful Rose Gold set from Warren James, I've never owned rose gold jewellery before so it is taking some getting used too but none the less if your looking for something special for someone, this could be your guy.


Both the earrings and necklace are 9ct gold with a rose gold finish, and set with the most beautiful Swarovski crystals that really add a flash and sparkle when caught in the light. The necklace is a 18" (45cm) long chain and has an adjustable back chain so you can wear this at a multiude of lengths, I prefer to wear it at it's shortest (sits just slightly below collar bones) and the longest length (sits about 1" and a half down).



The earings have a butterfly backing so are super comfy to wear, even when sleeping, and fit within the area of the ear. There's no real weight to these earings so you don't feel like your being pulled down all the time either. They have a simple rose gold rimming around the Swarovski crystals which really draws the eye in to the centre sparkle, for me they really dress me up and feel like a main feature of my jewellery.  



This set is just gorgeous and in a simple summary, exquisitely designed and made. Whenever I wear this set, alongside my Fossil rose gold bangle (you can read about that here) I feel very luxourious and find that it's a fail safe for any outfit,  from Sport Luxe to Nights out, this set is suitable for everyone.


Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment