Sports Luxe Styling

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Sports Luxe Styling

I asked over on Twitter (if you’re not following me you totally should be @realist_review) if you guys wanted to see more 'how I style this'/fashion fitness-esk posts, and over 70% of you beautiful people said Yes! So to start off my fitness/fashion portfolio of outfits, today I'm looking at how I style my trainers.

NIKE
Starting off with the coolest looking, I love the NIKE roshe runs' in the colour Bone, exclusive to JD. These are so flipping comfy and versatile in every way; colour, sizing, outfit matching, gym wearing, anything you can think they go with it. I adore wearing these with some relaxed jeans or leggings (New Look), an oversized shirt (New Look), a leather jacket (River Island) and tones of jewellery for a more dressed up relaxed look.

ADIDAS
These are my favouriteeveryday trainers because there so damn comfy, in every weather and terrain condition. I love pairing these trainers with some comfy jeans or jeggings (River Island), an oversized white shirt (ASOS), tones of jewellery or a big statement piece, and a smarter handbag (Kate Spade); This combo makes it feel super relaxed but also a bit edgier and smart. Now, for those bad hair days I love adding a hat to hide the bad hair day and to add a bit of a mafia/gangster vibe.

NIKE
Next up are my gym shoes, these are my NIKE training shoes in black and grey. I love these for the gym, there so comfy but supportive especially for booty days. I tend to pair these with my gym attire, which usually consists off my leggings (Gymshark) a sports bra (NIKE), a vest top (Domonys), and a jacket to go to the gym in (Barbour), now depending on the temperature I will wear a t-shirt on top of my vest (NIKE). This is my easy ready to go gym outfit that will go with any shoe colour or any coat colour.


Emma x



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment