Laura Geller Holiday Glamour - PART 2

Monday, 11 January 2016

Laura Geller Holiday Glamour - PART 2

I received the Laura Geller 8 Piece Roman Holiday collection for Christmas and as it's quite a large set, I thought it would be best to split it up into 3 parts. So today I introduce you to the Eyeliner, Eyebrow, Mascara and Shadow set. 
 

The shadows' included in the set are incredibly pigmented! You get 3 shadows in the palette, these start with a soft pink (Barque) then move into a warm brown (Cafe) and then deepen into a shimmery intense purple (Roma), so you can really build up on a smokey eye or just have a defined crease with a hint of shimmer. I wore these shadows on New Years Eve at the Skyline Bar and even with my super oily eyelids, these shadows stayed as pigmented as the moment I applied them. 
 


The mascara included in this set is the StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara, and oh my word does it lengthen. I've found the brush to be very delicate but it does allow a more precise application to the lashes and it really defines each and every lash, leaving them soft and flake-free.
 


Now the brow pencil is a bit of a strange one for me, as I've never used a gel pencil before so the concept was a bit alien at first but after swatches and usage this thing is AMAZING! It glides onto the  brow and defines the shape beautifully, the comb spoolie helps to comb out the brows before and during your definition process, plus the gel coating within the product helps to keep my brows in place all day long!


Lastly in the eye department of this kit is the I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner, this eyeliner is double ended with a smudger at the opposite end of the eyeliner to help create a smoked out waterline. Personally this doesn't glide on as  well as the Bare Minerals eyeliners but it is incredibly long lasting for nights out and I even struggled to get it all off at the end of the night! So for longevity this is a 10 out of 10!



Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment