Laura Geller Holiday Glamour - PART 1

Saturday, 9 January 2016

Laura Geller Holiday Glamour - PART 1 

I received the Laura Geller 8 Piece Roman Holiday collection for Christmas and as it's quite a large set, I thought it would be best to split it up into 3 parts. So today I introduce you to the Balance-N-Glow Illuminating Foundation in Medium. 


This is quite possibly the prettiest foundation I have and probably ever will own, this is a powder foundation but is swirled and baked to create amazing coverage but also looks so natural and really gives your skin a lit from within sort of glow. This foundation is exclusive to this collection as it combines the award winning Laura Geller foundation with the illuminating swirl throughout, creating a soft luminous powder finish. 


Personally I've found this foundation to be medium-heavy build able coverage, so if your like me and prefer a softer finish but with a little more coverage than your standard foundations but want something you can build on for an evening out or event, this is the one for you. When swatching on the back of your arm/hand it doesn't do it's self justice, it will just look like a basic foundation, but when you swirl this over your face the illuminating pigments will start to buff out and really start to illuminate your skin.




Emma x
I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment