My Everyday Look

Thursday, 31 December 2015

My Everyday Look

I'm a creature of habit, I like knowing roughly what I'm going to do everyday and what look I'm aiming for, so today I thought I would let you into my current everyday make up. I tend to go for a emphasized contour and highlight but clean cut, soft-natural eyes, heavy mascara and defined brows. Then depending on my outfit, I'll switch up my lip colour so that could be a super glossy pink, or a matte red, or even a low shine purple whatever takes my fancy really. So ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves for a no make up me....



CONCEALER
For me, Concealer is THE most important thing that's going on my face because it's going to hide my huge dark circles and make it look like I've had 10 hours sleep, so the current guy for the job is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Classic Biege and for the rest of my face I use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in ------ to hide redness around my nose and chin, but also for some light highlighting. I blend all of this with my Real Techniques Face Sponge until smooth and set with my Real Techniques brush and some Rimmel Stay All Day powder in Translucent.

EYE SHADOW
For everyday wear, unless I'm in a real jazz it up mood, I tend to opt for the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and use ---- all over my lid and either a bit of the Mary Loumanizer or one of the shimmery shades on the inner corner of my eye to add a bit of oomph.



FOUNDATION
For everyday looks I like to keep my foundation simple and easy, so that's either the Bare Minerals Complexion rescue in Natural, or the Original Foundation in Medium Biege. With both of these I always set it with some Bare Minerals Brightening Mineral Veil.



BRONZER/BLUSHER
For adding a bit for warmth and dimension back into my face I tend to use the Bare Minerals 3 in 1 compact, this little space saver has blusher/bronzer/highlighter all in one and when swirled together it gives the most stunning glow.


CONTOUR
I love using a cream contour to begin with and then setting it with a powder, so I use the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Duo to carve out my cheekbones and then set it with powder from the Bare Minerals California Bronze palette.



HIGHLIGHTER
For a subtle highlight I use the NARS Highlighting Blush in Tribulation (super golden) and for a more in your face highlight, which is most days, I use the Balm Mary Loumanizer (very silvery based), on the tops of my cheekbones, down the centre of my nose, top of my cupids bow, and just under my eyebrows to heighten the arch.



EYELASHES
I am naturally blessed with longer lashes, thanks Mum, so when I use the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in Waterproof they just get deepened and elongated, but for a bit of thickness I use the NARS Audacious mascara or the Benefit There Real. 



EYEBROWS
For those Sarah Ashcroft inspired beautiful brows I've found the KIKO Shape and Shimmer, cheap as chips but absolutely amazing!  This gives me a super defined lasting brow. 

FIXING
To set all of my hard work in place I use the Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray. 




Emma x
I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment