Fossil Iconic Rose Gold Bangle

Monday, 28 December 2015

Fossil Iconic Rose Gold Bangle

Let me hear you say; ahh how pretty! This is bangle was a gift off my other half for Christmas and I think it is THE most stunning rose gold bangle I have ever laid eyes on. The bangle is super glitzy thanks too the crystals but is such a classic design it makes it effortlessly chic.

I apologise for the lack of posting over the Festive period - I just wanted to overeat and sleep! 

This is the Fossil Iconic rose gold bangle with crystals, can we just take a moment to appreciate it's beauty! I mean how pretty!! I've never owned rose gold jewellery before and I have to say as a starter piece for anyone of any skin tone or preference this is such a beautiful piece to have. 


The bangle has individually set crystals continuously around the outside and features a tiny push lock clasp with the Fossil branding over it, I've personally found this makes it very secure and no matter how many times I bang it, it doesn't fall off nor get caught in anything. I've found pairing this bangle with other bangles/bracelets can make a really dimensional look or for simplistic expensive chic, wearing this on it's own/with my nomination bracelet looks super beautiful. 


Emma x
I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment