Tignanello Soft Pebble Texture Medium Shoulder Bag

Sunday, 22 November 2015

Tignanello Soft Pebble Texture Medium Shoulder Bag 

This bag was brought for me for my 21st Birthday off my lovely Mum and Dad, this bag screams luxury and grown-up-ness (yes I'm making that a word), this is from Tignanello so it channels Italian luxury throughout. 


As the bag is inspired by Italian craftsmanship, the Tignanello bag mixes a different form but with so much functionality making it the perfect stylish but conversation talker. This is the Tignanello Soft Pebble Texture Medium Shoulder Bag with Detachable Strap, in Honey/White, and it is beautiful. The bag is super soft and with the pebble texture it makes it a bit of more edgy, the colour block design is a bit more 'out there' for me but paired with the right outfit it does look exquisite. The bag has multiple organisational areas all over the place, so for someone like me who just shoves everything into the main compartment and hopes for the best, this bag is a life saver for meetings, going out etc. 



The bag has two large zipped compartments, and a main magnetic compartment in the centre. On the outside of the bag you have two open pockets on one side, and a zipped pocket on the other side. The bag has metal hardware all over, and has a detachable strap which gives the option of the classic over the shoulder way/ crook of the arm way, or a more relaxed over the shoulder but hanging lower way. 



I love this bag for everyday use, but especially for days when I'm not feeling like dressing up this bag helps to make me look like I made some form of effort. If your looking for a gift for someone who may not pick something like this themselves, then this will definitely be a different but perfect present. 


Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment