Nike Haul

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Nike Haul

I recently went along and visited the Nike Factory store at Resorts World Birmingham, which went ended up being spendy....okay very spendy. As this particular Nike store is a Factory store so it meant I got everything for less than retail price, and when you practically live in workout gear any sort of saving is a mini fist pump. 


First up we have sports bras', I picked up one high impact (the white one) for the gym and one medium impact (the pink and black one) for my new found love, Pilates. A sports bra is a bra that provides support to your boobs and is studier than typical bras, they minimize discomfort and reduce potential damage. These fit so comfterably they hold you in without squishing you in, and with both of them being a racer back style they fit super easily in-between your shoulder blades.



Next up I picked up 2 new tops, both scoop necks so they sit nicely around your chest/shoulder area, I got one black short sleeve with a silver nike tick and a heather grey long sleeved top with the black nike tick. The short sleeved one has slightly rolled sleeves so it sits more so on the edge of your shoulders which for me is super comfy, the long sleeved one hits just below my wrists and the scoop neck area follows my collar bones to the edge as it curves round. The material of both of these tops is incredibly light and easy, they are both cotton and both move with your body. 



And finally I got some more workout pants, finally, I picked up these kind of 3 quarter length workout pants -These are the tight fit so they are very very figure hugging but incredibly easy and move with your body really fluidly. I'm 5ft'6/7" and these hit about 2 inches or so below my knee so there perfect for those heavy hitting exercise sessions where comfort is key.




I did also pick up some new workout trainers, so keep an eye on the blog for those!

Emma x

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment