KIKO Shape & Shimmer Eyebrow Pencil

Wednesday, 25 November 2015

KIKO Shape and Shimmer Eyebrow Pencil 

So I recently spent the weekend in Oxford with my partner for his birthday, and we hit Bicester village hard, but along the way I found a KIKO store....holy mother of make up I have never been so in love! 


From refraining myself from buying the whole shop, I picked up a couple of bits from the Oxford store, one of which is this KIKO Shape & Shimmer Eyebrow and Highlighter Pencil in 03 Dark Chestnut and Brunettes. This is a double ended pencil which has a dark chestnut colour one end to create the shape of your eyebrow and a pinky highlighter the other end to enhance your brow bone. 



This pencil is a wax based formula so it glides onto the eyebrow and arch so easily, and can be smudged out if you make a mistake without messing up the rest of your make up. The brow pencil end has a ultra fine tip for a wax pencil and a super natural matte finish, so you get perfectly defined  sculpted eyebrows in a couple of sweeps and they last all day. Now the highlighter end is something else, I have never had an eyebrow duo with such an incredibly pigmented highlighter before! 



This duo is available in 3 shades; 01 Light Chestnut and Blonds, 02 Auburn and Redheads and the one I have 03 Dark Chestnut and Brunettes. So no matter what your complexion or hair colour, this duo will suit you to a T. Plus the retractable pencil doesn't need sharpening so for a lazy person like me it's a dream product! 


Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment