KIKO Lip Gloss Pencil

Sunday, 29 November 2015

KIKO Lip Gloss Pencil 
As some of you may already know I recently went to Oxford for the weekend, and found KIKO cosmetics. Well in a way I wish I didn't, amazing quality prices for crazily low prices.....turned out to be quite dangerous for my bank account. 


This is the KIKO Lip Gloss Pencil, yes I know what your thinking because it's exactly what i was thinking. A lip gloss pencil? How is that even possible? Well it is, and KIKO have done it beautifully well. This lip gloss pencil goes onto the lips like any normal lip gloss but in a pencil form, which has weirded me out to the max but I am so impressed with it that I'm willing to put the weirdness to one side.



The great thing about this lip gloss pencil is that it isn't sticky, you know what I mean, that usual horrible stickiness that you get with liquid lip gloss that when your hair blows into it it gets coated in it. No, not with this. Plus with it being a pencil lip gloss you can still get that super sharp outline of  the lips without needing to necessarily apply a lipstick or lip liner. 

This lip gloss pencil does have anti-aging Vitamin E enriched in it so it's beneficial to your lips too, who said make up is all bad hey. It's super pigmented as you can see from the swatch below and is really moisturising and soft on the lips. If you prefer a more soft light luminous lip look, then you can apply a thin layer of this to the lips and build up the intensity to your desired coverage. 


Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment