Clinique Lash Power Mascara

Sunday, 15 November 2015

Clinique Lash Power Mascara 

 If your a regular reader to the blog or just know me you know my obsession with the Max Factor mascara, then you know I believe nothing can replace it or out do it. Until I was in Bicester Village and came across The Cosmetics Company Store, which have tones of brands including Clinique, Mac, Este Lauder etc and this mascara was reduced ... so why not try out a new one? 


This is the Clinique Lash Power Mascara Long Wearing Formula, in Black, and I am impressed. I know, you'd never thought I'd say it I am impressed with another mascara that isn't Max Factor...I am in shock myself but this stuff is so worth the money. It vows to look pretty for 24 hours without smudging or smearing, and I can vouch for this, I can put this on in the morning and it doesn't budge, crease, smear, smudge, transfer etc nothing until I take it off in the evening. Plus, if you apply this in the morning and want to vamp it up in the evening you can relayer this on top of your existing layer and it won't go clumpy at all.


With one application I found that it can really lengthen and emphasise my lashes, like so so so much, it's incredible. It did take me a bit of time to get used to the brush because it's a medium length but is so skinny that you don't feel like it's not going to do anything to your lashes but when you apply it, it's very wet and really coats each lash individually. This mascara has withstood walking the dog in the rain, humidity, sweating it out at the gym, and coffee with friends, so it really sticks around but it can come off so easily when used with a good cleanser too, so it's not like the Benefit mascaras' which take forever and a day to take off. 


As you can see from my photo below, one coat of the mascara, it really emphasises and lengthened my lashes. The brush reached even the tiniest tiny lashes on the inner corner of the eye without getting mascara all over the place. It's also Ophthalmologist tested so it's suitable for all skin types, which is amazing! 


Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment