Origins Original Skin Serum

Saturday, 17 October 2015

Origins Original Skin Serum

I’ve never really grasped the concept of serums, aren’t they just like moisturisers? While facial serums can give you added moisture, the main reason you'd want to use a facial serum is to get added nutrients into deeper layers of your skin that a regular moisturizer is not able to reach. You can get many types of serums such as anti-aging serums, skin brightening serums and even acne preventative serums but today I’m looking at the Origins Original Skin Serum.

This serum has all the goodness your skin could possibly ever want in life, it has Persian Silk tree to de-stress the skin, Chestnut Seed extract to smooth roughness (a god send for me), Willowherb to give you that glow from within, and Algae to help reduce oil and pores, and that’s just to name but a few! Plus knowing it’s cruelty free means your skin also gets peace of mind. It has a velvet texture and a slightly pink tone to the serum it's self, which I assume is the radiance boosting bit, it does not alter your skin tone to be more pink at all but simply evens it out more than anything.

I’ve been using this serum every evening after I take my makeup off, and every morning before I apply it and I can really see a difference in myself. My makeup applies and looks flawless and my skin just has this youthful glow about it, all the dry areas where concealer can sometimes stick too has gone, and my pores have reduced – dramatically. It has a very light floral sent and you only need 1 pump to do your entire face, plus it only takes about 30 seconds to fully absorb into your skin.
If you’ve seen my post on Looking After Your Skin in Your 20-Somthings (can be found here) then you’ll know for a quarter of a life crisis, this is the one. If you’re not quite ready for major anti-ageing but want to start really investing and taking care of your skin, then this is the one.


Emma x

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment