DECLÉOR Aromessence Neroli Night Balm

Thursday, 8 October 2015

DECLÉOR Aromessence Neroli Night Balm

I’ve had a very educated skincare/make up upbringing, which I am very thankful for now that I am older. DECLÉOR is a brand that I’ve known of since a very young age; my Mum used to use DECLÉOR in her skincare and still does use the Neroli NightBalm. So when I ran out of my most recent pot of night balm I rushed online to try and order it but because this stuff lasts for such a long time, my old pot had been completely redesigned in packaging and in name! So with thanks to DECLÉOR on Twitter I found it and ordered another pot which will probably just as long, if not longer.
 
 
This DECLÉOR Aromessence Neroli Night Balm is a mulit purpose holy grail product; it’s suitable for all skin types, can be used on insect bites, in-grown hairs and burns as an emergency SOS solution, plus it’s preservative free and can be used on the tips of your hair!! I mean what more could you want from a night balm?! My previous pot lasted me just over a year and I was using it 2 – 3 times a week or consecutively for a few nights if my skin was out of control. As the name suggests it’s an overnight balm and you only need the tiniest bit of balm to rub between your fingers and then spend a minute gently massaging this into your face and neck.
 
 
Some of the amazing 100% NATURAL ingredients this little pot of wonder includes are – Basil to purify and heal the skin, Neroli to soften, Camomile to prevent the appearance of dark spots and calm the skin, Tonka Bean to boost micro-circulation to the skins surface. Plus a combination of plant oils including Avocado, Hazelnut and Beeswax – These all help to hydrate and repair the skin.
I have the weirdest skin type at the moment, it’s oily, dehydrated, sore, and seems to be having dry patches so when you put this on after you’ve cleansed and toned your skin but before you go to bed it’s nourishing ingredients get to work. It has the most sensual calming aroma that isn’t overpowering but will help your body naturally relax from the inside out; you wake up with completely rebalanced skin and also thanks to the skin calming micro-circulation boosting ingredients it really helps with fighting angry spots.
 
 
If you want a 100% natural night balm which will rehydrate, boost, heal, soften and calm your skin, just to name a few, then spend that little bit extra and buy a pot of this. If your skin is anything like mine and rejects anything that’s trying to help it, it will thank you for this.


Emma x
I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment