NARS Audacious Mascara

Thursday, 17 September 2015

NARS Audacious Mascara

I have never tried anything from NARS before but have heard and seen so many reviews on the brand saying how good there products are, so when I got my hands on the new NARS Audacious Mascara I had very high expectations. Audacious is a willingness to take suprisingly bold risks and this mascara is one bold statement, it is quite simply extraordinary.
I am so impressed with this mascara and have been using it everyday since I received it, I didn't think it could compare to my holy grail Max Factor Clump Defy mascara but this has matched and exceeded it! The formula of the NARS Audacious mascara allows you to apply layer after layer without getting clumpy or looking too thick, it emphasizes the length of your lashes and creates a true dramatic look. I have this in the colour Black Moon and the depth doesn't change as you continually apply coats to your lashes, it makes your eyes look even bigger and really makes it look like you have false lashes on.


 
The mascara does apply very wet and remains wet for a few minutes but this does allow you to then really build on your lashes for maximum impact. The brush it's self is a plastic brush in a very rich red with over 200 moulded quills and lengthening hooks with a mixture of longer and shorter bristles, this allows it to catch each and every lash without snagging.


 To give this mascara a true trial run I applied it on a chilled Sunday, with my usual easy minimal Sunday make up as my partner and I then took off to the park for a walk, the weather was a bit windy and on the chillier side but still quite humid, perfect mascara trialling weather, we then went shopping, car washing and did all other Sunday jobs, and oh my gosh did this mascara last. It still looked as though I had just applied it, with no smuding no clumping, and it didn't go spidery.



Emma x

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment