River Island Khaki Green Soft Palazzo Pants

Saturday, 22 August 2015

River Island Khaki Green Soft Palazzo Pants
As I was on holiday for my 21st birthday I wanted to put together a birthday outfit for the evening that would keep me cool but also help me look a bit more put together and ‘on trend’ (this will never happen) but something I could wear more casually too.


I’ve seen that he big flared 70’s/80’s palazzo pants are coming back into fashion and as I never usually follow a trend I thought why not follow one that’s going to be comfy and will still look good once the trend has passed. My take on this trend are the River Island Soft Palazzo Pants in Khaki Green, they do come a bit pricier at £38.00 but also come in other colours and as they are River Island I know they will be amazing quality. My logic behind these are that they will look super effortless and easy but chic at the same time. I wore these with my white crop top from New Look, my H&M layered gold necklace and my sandals from Marks and Spencer.




The material of these trousers is so light and breezy without being see through, which is what I find a lot of the cheaper alternatives can be like. I’m wearing a size 10 and am about 5ft 6/7inches, and these fit beyond perfectly. I usually struggle with trousers fitting my right as my legs are so long but these fit like a glove around the waist, without restricting my breathing, and skim the leg and just hit the floor.




These will massively crease in a suitcase so making sure your destination can provide an iron or an ironing facility and make sure to give them a heads up that you need one!
As you can see above I have a black crop top on also from River Island that I wore out for the day recently as it was so humid, to make the outfit more casual than so dressy (as my white one was in the wash) but I have inserted below a full length photo from my holiday of what the outfit actually looked like on my birthday.

Emma x

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment