No7 Extreme Length & Dramatic Lift

Wednesday, 19 August 2015

No7 Extreme Length & Dramatic Lift

I recently went to Portugal with my partner (read all about that here) and as I am a complete genius I managed to forget my mascara, god only knows how I managed to do this. So I literally had to jump out of my boarding que to run to Boots opposite and grab a mascara as close to the till as possible, so these where the 2 I grabbed in my mad fluster. The No7 Extreme Length and Dramatic Lift.


The first one I tried was the No7 Extreme Length Mascara, the mascara has a straight wand with rubber bristles so there is some flexibility with the wand when applying. I have to admit it doesn’t apply clumpy; it glides on the lashes and is buildable providing you can apply your mascara fairly swiftly. I found this did lengthen my lashes but not as much as my all-time favourite, Max Factor False Lash Effect, but it did the job for the holiday. Personally I found that it did define my lashes more so than lengthen, I look like I had more eye lashes but with a comprise on the length.

 

 
My second one was the No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara, which I have to admit it’s a bit meh. Used in conjunction with the Extreme Length it adds thickness and makes your lashes look a lot thicker but on it’s own I wasn’t that impressed. It does add some lift to your lashes giving them the appearance of being longer and fuller but not as much as it claims too, personally. The wand has rubber bristles again but it is curved to follow the natural shape of your eye, which does make it easier when applying. I would use this mascara again but more so for those ‘no make make up’ days, when you want a little something that says I woke up with perfect eyelashes but nothing too much.
 



Overall both of these mascara’s are good they last all day, even in Portugal’s 36c heat, and don’t melt onto your upper eyelid/brow bone area. They don’t smudge or go flakey and melt off the lashes when being taken off with a cleanser. I would use both of these again but not necessarily buy them again. They will probably be better on other people but for myself personally there something I wouldn’t take to a desert island.


Emma x

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment