H&M Cross Body Bag

Tuesday, 11 August 2015

H&M Cross Body Bag
 
I love cross body bags for days when I’m shopping, want a chilled day or am going on holiday and when you’re walking around H&M and happen to stumble into the bag section, accidently on purpose, and see this little lovely you can’t really say no. I mean it would have been so harsh of me to leave it on it’s own considering it was the last one.
 
 
Unfortunately I cannot seem to find this exact bag on the H&M website but will link a basically identical one here. This grey toned cross body bag with gold detailing is a great everyday bag and can be made super dressy by taking off the straps to turn it into a more oversized clutch bag. The bag has this really different front flap over which is fastened by a magnetic stud and the bag it’s self is kept shut by the god zip going from each side.
 
 
 
When you undo the magnetic stud and lift the bag up there’s a small zip pocket which I think is great for more of my constantly needed items like my phone, lippy and a bit of change. When you undo the larger section of the bag you’ll find it is seriously deep and has 2 smaller more narrow pockets on the side as little organisational compartments.


 
I love the slightly larger gold zip detailing on this bag and I think it does make it look more expensive, the slightly pebbled faux leather also gives a more luxurious feel. I can see this bag being a great weekend and definitely a holiday bag thanks to it being so multi-purpose!
The detachable long strap also makes it great for wearing it cross body, on the shoulder or to drop down by your hip. I recently used this bag on holiday in Portugal and it was the perfect size for everday, i could fit my blogging camera, phone, money, cosmetic bag, plasters, selfie stick etc in and not look like my bag was going to burst.

 
 
 
Emma x

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment