Things That Make You Go Wow

Monday, 13 July 2015

Things That Make You Go Wow

So today’s post I thought should be a bit different, something to keep you all interested and give you an insight into my weird and wonderful world. Today I’m going to show you some of products that are a little bit on the pricer side but I know the quality will be amazing; these are the products that I am hoping to purchase and review by the end of the year. Yes by the end of the year is a long time but when you have to balance savings and living and refraining from buying that new lipstick, by the end of the year isn’t that long!



The Bobbi Brown Telluride Eye Pallete (Limited Edition) is probably one of the most beautiful most perfect and suited eye shadow palletes’ I have seen in a while. I really want to get back into eyeshadow’s and I feel this pallate just screams me in all the right ways, it’s all very neutral from soft pinks to warm roses mixed in with some super rich browns and of course, shimmer! And considering you get seven incredibly beautiful shadows that won’t crease, flake or fade PLUS a Bobbi Brown dual ended eye shadow/eye liner brush it’s not that bad for £39.50
I love Smashbox, any products I’ve tried from them have always been super brilliant quality and lasted all day so when I saw this being released in Sephora I knew this was an absolute must (especially for those of you who travel a lot). This is the Smashbox #ShapeMatters Palette, this wonder in a palette contains –Left to Right-  Brow Tech Wax, 2 Brow Tech Powders (in Taupe and Soft Brown), 3 Contour powders (Contour, Bronze and Highlight) and a Highlighter (in the colour Glow), and 9 Eyeshadows (Vanilla, Totally Nude, Champagne, Stripped, Posh, Platinum, Sumatra, Aubergine and Blackout), PLUS a Smashbox Double ended shadow/brow brush. Now for $65 (£42.23) I don’t think that’s bad at all. 

At £56.00 many of you might just fall off your seats and spit out your drink at even contemplating spending that much money on 3 highlighters, but what if I told you this was the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette and it includes 2 of their best-selling shades (Dim Light and Radiant Light), plus a limited edition shade (Incandescent Light), bet your reconsidering now aren’t you. I have heard so much about this palette and about Hourglass in general but never taken the plunge so this year I intend to save up my SpaceNK points and buy this little gem! 

I am probably the last person on earth to talk about this palette but I wasn’t 100% sure I would use it every day but with turning 21 shortly I thought it’s time to really get my head down, get into my make-up and fashion and make sure I make good impressions. This is the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, this palette comes with 12 never seen before shades – Left to Right – Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside and Blackheart. I can personally see myself using all of these but the much darker one’s as I prefer a lighter eye. Each shadow features Urban Decay’s pigment infusion system so you just know these are going to have staying power and be super pigmented. 
Anastasia Beverly Hills is probably the most talked about product I see on blogs and YouTube so I am desperate to get my hands on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Kit Medium-Tan, this kit features – Left to Right – 10K, Macchiato, Havana, Nutmeg, Espresso and Peaches & Cream –these look like the most perfect bronzing, contouring and highlighting shades ever and to me would suit any skin tone due to the variety. Every time I hear about this I always hear about how good the quality is so I have super high hopes for this one! 




Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment