Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss

Friday, 17 July 2015

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss
 
Rimmel have always been one step ahead of the lipstick game and with their collaboration with Kate Moss this is no exception. The formulas are long lasting and a super creamy consistency and stay hydrating throughout the wear!

I have the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in No.37.  This lipstick is very red based but with orange undertones it makes for a perfect summer colour or if you’re like me and red makes you look as pale as milk then the orange undertones in this lipstick will really help to balance the harshness (plus it makes your teeth look super white!) It’s also a real close match to MAC Lady Danger (top tip). 
 

The first application comes out not quite sheer but massively pigmented. The second to third application gives a much fuller coverage even without a lip liner you get such clean defined edges with this lipstick, which if required can be emphasized with a lip liner and a bit of concealer tidying up around the edges.  
 
I can wear this lipstick for a good 4 hours before it needing to be touched up, with the exception of eating and/or drinking in-between as it is quite transferable.  My lips feel moisturised throughout and I can reapply this without having to take the old lipstick off and faff around, which is the usual case for reder lipsticks for me.


Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment