Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate - Nude Collection

Thursday, 16 July 2015

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate - Nude Collection
 
Rimmel London have recently created their Lasting Finish Lipstick Nude Collection in collaboration with Kate Moss, there are 5 different shades available and are to suit every skin tone. The formulas are still the impressive long lasting and creamy consistency that we all know and love but with the benefit of new shades.


The lipsticks have been formulated as:
 All Skin Types – Shades 40, 43 and 48
Neutral Skin Undertones – Shades 40 and 43

Warm Skin Undertones – Shade 43
Cool Skin Undertones – Shade 45
I personally have a neutral undertone but found the shades chosen for neutral skin types weren’t suitable for my preferences and where too wishy washy pink (very technical term). So I opted for the cool skin undertone shade, Shade 45, which I found suited my skin type and personality a lot better.

The first application comes out very sheer which if you work somewhere where you cannot wear a lot of lipstick or any at all, this is the perfect coverage without being overly noticeable. Or maybe if you’re new to the nude lip trend but still want to have a go, one application for the first couple of wears would be the perfect way to get used to it without feeling self-conscious. The second to third application gives a fuller coverage but preferably could be sharpened up with a nude lip liner to create sharper edges.


I can wear this lipstick for a good 4 hours before it needing to be touched up, with the exception of eating and/or drinking in-between as it is quite transferable.  My lips feel moisturised throughout and I can reapply this without having to take the old lipstick off and faff around, which is a massive bonus for me!


Overall I think every one of these shades will be perfect for anyone and if you’re unsure, do what I did pop into your local Boots and ask, there always happy to help!


Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment