MaxFactor Crème Puff Blush

Friday, 24 July 2015

MaxFactor Crème Puff Blush

I’ve never been a fan of blusher, mainly because I didn’t understand how it worked on your face and what it added too but after discovering this Maxfactor crème puff blush I amazed at the difference it can create to even the simplest of makeup looks.

The MaxFactor Crème Puff Blush is so incredibly similar to the Hourglass blush! With it’s gorgeous sheen marbled through it really helps to create a soft dewy finish to the skin. I have mine in the colour Seductive Pink (No. 15) and oh my word, this stuff is super super pigmented, a little really does go a long way! When swathing in store this doesn’t look that impressive but when you get home and give it a go it really makes a makeup look. Plus with 6 shades to choose from there is a shade to suit everyone no matter what skin tone. 


 
6 Shades Available:
· Lovely Pink
· Alluring Rose
· Gorgeous Berries
· Seductive Pink
· Lavish Mauve
· Nude Mauve


I have tanned-er skin and am neutral/yellow under toned and this blush on me gives such a glow from within, a simple radiant look which I am super impressed with.  It feels like a crème consistency to touch but comes on the brush and blends as easy as a powder on the skin, which is strange at first but I feel this formulation is what makes it so long lasting and pigmented. I may be last on the band wagon with this product but I am so glad I took the plunge and decided to have a go!


Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment