LoveBox Festival 2015 with Revlon UK (Part 2)

Wednesday, 22 July 2015

LoveBox Festival 2015 with Revlon UK (Part 2)
 
 
The LoveBox Festival 2015 is an unforgettable experience and something I think everyone should do, there was a HUGE variety in ages from young children to older adults and the festival really does accommodate everyone. There's no trouble, no fighting and security is extremley tight, entering the festival and during.
 
 
 
There where so many incredible music performances by some of the most incredible artists split across the stages, plus a whole host of DJ’s,  and the atmosphere was so chilled and enjoyable you didn’t feel like you were at a festival, you felt like you were just at a party with friends.  Although Victoria Park is a bit dusty and you will get covered in dust/dirt if you sit down the vivid colours and eccentric stands are what make it so unique and to be honest being covered in dust/dirt are kind of what make it fun.
 
As Revlon UK had provided me with VIP tickets I was fortunate enough to experience what it was like to be ‘VIP for the day’. As you walk into the exclusive area you are overwhelmed with an exclusive mix of music provided by VIP’s very own DJ set in the centre tent. Surrounded by top London restaurant stalls, glitter stands, bars and massage areas you definitely feel the VIP vibe, with padded benches, wooden seating areas and giant pillows everywhere.

 
Now I’m not particularly adventurous with food by any means and with people walking around with free samples all day you could have a taste of adventure without having to pay for it. Now I have to give my Mac ‘N’ Cheese a mention because this was quite possibly some of the best Macaroni and Cheese I’ve ever had!! Of course followed up with fresh, soft and crispy Churos with a chocolate dip, yes my diet went straight out of the window eating all of this amazingness.

 
The highlight of the festival for me was the DJ set by none other than ANNIE MAC!!! For me Annie Mac is one of my top favourite DJ’s, her music collection and DJ-ing is second to none, so to see her live was an absolute once in a lifetime opportunity and a real treat. Alongside all the amazing artists and DJ’s was a whole host of fair rides, photo booths, glitter tents, nail tents and so much more!



 
Revlon UK where kind enough to not only provide me with VIP tickets but also the Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in Unapologetic, I have to admit I was sceptical at first as most matte balms are very drying and bleed once worn over a lengthy period of time but this is something else. I wore this matte balm to LoveBox all day from 9:00am Saturday to around 2:00am-ish Sunday morning and I never worn such a moisturising matte balm before, it really gives your lips a bit plumpness and it doesn’t dry out!!!! Photos do not do this matte balm justice the colour is so incredibly vibrant without looking neon and really is a staple summer colour. 

 
My time at LoveBox 2015 is one to remember, being my first festival I didn’t know what to expect but I am so glad I didn’t as it made my experience all the more sensational. If you’re not into camping or manic festivals then I strongly recommend LoveBox you get the whole experience of a festival without feeling like you have to barge your way through crowds, the security is incredibly thorough entering and throughout!! Your never far from a food, drink, cash point or first aid station and everyone is so incredibly friendly and helpful.  
I cannot thank Revlon UK enough for this incredible opportunity nor can words really describe how amazing the day was. I’d also like to thank you beautiful people, without you guys supporting me this opportunity wouldn’t be possible.
 
 

Emma x

This post was sponsored by Revlon UK, all opinions in this post and the product Revlon UK sent me are my own. I would not accept nor publish a post if it wasn't with a brand I myself did not like. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment