L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Colour Care Protective Mist UV Filter

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Colour Care Protective Mist UV Filter

 With soft plastic packaging and at 200ml this stuff is the perfect sun protection for your hair (and especially travel bag friendly). I’m all about helping your body from the inside out but sometimes the outside needs a bit of a helping hand.



The L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Ever Pure Colour CareProtective Mist UV Filter is the helping hand on the outside. This stuff has no sulphates and a cleansing system, so will help over-processed or coloured and dry hair. I’m currently growing out my 4 year old dip dye and am very very nearly there, so the ends of my hair as you can imagine are on the extreme side of dry and over processed.


I always try to look after my hair and with a holiday to come I know it will go dry and frizzy and just awful, so with this product being specifically designed to protect and nourish your hair, with the added bonus of UV filters to protect against sun damage.I'm very much looking forward to giving my hair it’s own form of sun protection.


I've been using this on my hair during England's 'heatwave' and have noticed a slight difference in my hair texture, it's not as coarse or dry and doesn't feel like it's going to snap off when I run my fingers or Tangle Teezer through it. I cannot wait to give this product a real hammering on holiday and will do a mini review on my Instagram @realist_review in a few weeks!




Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment