La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel

Saturday, 11 July 2015

La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel

I discovered La Roche Posay when I found there Serozinc Spray, which I now cannot live without (I just ordered another 3 off FeelUnique because they came back into stock). I’ve been looking for a new face wash that will attack spots and ban them so I thought I’d give this a go.
I’ve only been using it a week and I think I may need to just live in the La Roche Posay warehouse, this ladies and gentlemen is the La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel. After just one wash my skin looked clearer, my spots looked less inflamed and my overall complexion looked a lot better.  I am in love with this stuff, it’s gentle enough to use every day without drying out your skin but is effective enough to help problematic skin. 

I really struggle finding products that don’t irritate my sensitive skin, so finding a new brand that works for my skin and doesn’t make me want to scream is a miracle. This purifying foaming gel is designed for oily skin, is soap free and has no parabens, it really feels like it cleanses the skin of impurities and excess sebum (so is great for the morning!). In the few days I've been using this I've really seen a difference in the my skin's oil levels, I' m no where near as oily mid way through the day, my make up stays on better in my T zone (my problem area for shine) and I don't feel capped in excess sebum when I wake up in the morning. 

This little gem can also be used as a body wash, who knew?!   It’s suitable for both Men and Women and I think, personally, thanks to the simple easy packaging any man wouldn’t mind having this out ‘in front of the lads’ because it doesn’t look super girly. This product is targeted at oily and blemish-prone skin, so if you don’t quite have acne but do struggle with your skin this would be perfect as an everyday cleansing helper. 


Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment