Elemis Tan Accelerator SPF 4

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Elemis Tan Accelerator SPF 4
 
I used this product maybe one or two years ago and my tan had never looked so good, it was even and glowed and lasted forever plus a day, so when I used it up and didn’t think twice about repurchasing it I knew it had to be a must buy this year.

The Elemis Tan Accelerator does exactly what is says on the tin, it prepares your body for sun exposure. It’s perfect for prolonging a tan an also for sun-sensitive skin types by stimulating it’s natural melanin production. It smells heavenly thanks to the Tahitian Gardenia and the Jojoba Oil will leave your skin silky smooth and super conditioned. I've been using this for about a week now and have been out in what little sunshine we've had in England and it still amazes me how good my little tan looks! 

This can be used on both your face and body and with it’s extracts of Peppermint and Wild Mint it will use it’s natural cooling antidote against the heat of the sun. It is only SPF 4 so you must must must apply your normal high factor sun protection to protect your skin against the UVA and UVB rays.


I would personally recommend using this about 2 weeks before your holiday to really let this sink in to the skin and take advantage of it’s benefits, you can use this just a few days before but for both options always remember to use this everyday even after your holiday to help keep your tan longer and even.

Pst - I will be doing a mini review on my Instagram in a few weeks so keep an eye out! 


Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment