Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

Sunday, 5 July 2015

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue
I’m probably the last person to jump onto the Bare Minerals ComplexionRescue band wagon but after seeing mixed reviews on it’s suitability for oiler skin types I was hesitant to buy this at first (as I have sensitive/combination skin) but after lots of research and reading into reviews I decided to take the plunge.


Holy moly this stuff is good! The Complexion Rescue is a tinted gel cream that gives you sheer/light – medium coverage and is buildable if required,. I’ve really enjoyed using this on my lighter make up days, when I want something on my skin to even it out and but nothing as weighty or as full coverage as my normal foundation. I have the colour ‘Natural’ which would be suitable for medium skin with more neutral undertones (I did cheat and go to Selfridges to be colour matched).


It has all the benefits of a CC/BB cream and tinted moisturiser without feeling like you’re wearing tones of product and gives you a super smooth even toned appearance. This stuff is ultra-lightweight and can be used with either your fingers or a brush, because I’m lazy I tend to use my fingers and blend it as you would a moisturizer.  This magic in a tube has been proven to give your skin a 215% increase in skin hydration after just one week.


I’ve found this so easy to use and you just can’t go wrong when applying it. For me this lasts all day without fading or slipping down my face, for more coverage in the evening I just add a light dusting of my Bare Minerals Original Powder Foundation for a full coverage look. This stuff really makes your skin just look healthy and glowing and wonderful, it gives you a ‘this is my skin but better’ look. It's also great for evening out your skintone!


Emma x

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment