La Roshe Posay Serozinc Spray

Monday, 8 June 2015

La Roshe Posay Serozinc Spray  


I have seen so much of the La Roshe Posay Serozinc Spray and how good it is, so in true blogger style I brought it and decided to give it a whirl. I have to admit I wasn’t convinced that this was going to be absolutely mind blowing due to how popular it is and usually when a product is so hyped up it ends up being a disappointment to me but this little bottle of magic changes the skincare game for good.


The first night I used this I wasn’t expecting any results, like most skincare products it takes a bit of time to see results but with this I saw results instantly which is crazy. My pores looked tighter and not so obvious, my skin felt refreshed and like it was new, my spots seemed to be disappearing, alongside my under the skin bumpy ones (due to a very troublesome couple of skin months) and I felt like my skin looked good and I actually felt good.


I use this every night or when I’m having a major breakout, in the morning too, and my skin looks and feels the best it ever has. I use this on my (very reluctant) partner who suffers with large pores and severe acne, which can usually only be controlled by prescribed medication but even using this on his skin every night the results are phenomenal. His skin looks healthier than ever and not as angry as it used too, and the acne is really controlable!
 

I’ve been using this for about 2-3 weeks now and can honestly say I feel like my skin looks and feels just wow, that’s literally the only word I can use to describe this guy. I use this spray after I’ve cleansed my face in the evening and before I apply any serums or moisturisers, I don’t tend to use a lot of this at all because my skin is mega sensitive and I’m worried it will freak out if I use too much. I apply this just over a bottles width away from my face and leave it to sink into my skin for a few minutes before applying anything else or touching my skin.


I’m hoping this isn’t just a quick fix job and these results stay but for anyone who has oil/combination skin or problem skin this stuff is an absolute god send. La Roshe Posay you are my new found love!
Emma x

 I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment