Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleasing Water (Combination & Sensitive Skin)

Monday, 8 June 2015

Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleasing Water (Combination & Sensitive Skin)
To be honest I didn’t really know what to expect from this product apart from the fact it would take my makeup off and I’m neither impressed nor disappointed by this product.

My Mum actually purchased this for me to try, as I had seen it advertised but was hesitant to give it a go due to how sensitive and reactive my skin is. The Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleasing Water(Combination & Sensitive Skin) is a water based cleanser that you use in conjunction with a cotton pad on your face to either, as I use it, remove make up before cleansing or to cleanse the face once you have already removed your makeup.


Unfortunately with this product I’ve found that I cannot use it to do both, I can either use it to remove most of my make up before I use something like L’Occitane Immoretlle Milk Make Up Remover or Emma HardieAmazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm or I can use it after I have cleansed my skin to ensure all make up has been removed, to save me double cleansing. Unless I use several cotton pads and half a bottle of this stuff I cannot use this one product to take all my makeup off.

The cleansing water it’s self is great, it has a very faint smell so you don’t feel like your smothering yourself with overpowering aromas and leaves the skin feeling very refreshed and prepped ready for any lotions or serums you might be using. I would suggest using clean cotton pads on areas like your eyes or lips to ensure you get all the makeup off without spreading the makeup you’ve already taken off onto your skin. 
For my personal weird and wonderful skin type, I can only use this product once every couple of days otherwise it will start to break me out and cause my skin to feel irritated. I’ve found that it works on days where I go to the gym, and when I get in don’t want to start my facial routine until later on that evening. It’s a good alternative to the Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes for removing make up and letting the skin breath.

I do believe this product’s effectiveness will be based on personal preference and so for me personally I won’t be repurchasing this again.

Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment