ASOS Grecian Wrap Front Mini Dress

Monday, 8 June 2015

ASOS Grecian Wrap Front Mini Dress
 
ASOS is my holy grail of online shopping, anything you need to find from clothing to skincare you can usually find on ASOS. They host a massive variety of different brands alongside their own! They cater for every budget from the cheaper priced to the moderately priced to the super expensive, but there is always something to suit.

I will be going away at the end of July so thought it’s probably about time I start looking for some holiday bits, and so I went searching and found this ASOS Grecian Wrap Front Mini Dress and for a steal at £18.00! The dress is available in two colours – Peach or Black, I personally went for the peach as I found this more versatile and you can see the wrap detailing better.

The dress does not have a lining inside, which I did expect, but the quality of the fabric is quite reasonable so if you were to wear nude/peach underwear underneath you won’t see it through the dress, which I think is an acceptable alternative.
This dress goes lower at the front due to the wrap detailing but has an insert across the chest area so you won’t be caught off guard ladies! It has a good strong feeling elastic waist line which cinches you in nicely, without feeling like you have something cutting into you. The back of the dress has a high but narrower neckline which joins to the front using a subtle rope detailing in the same colour as the dress.


I plan to wear this dress with either my New Look Heeled Shoes (similar) or with Tan sandals (suggested), as I think this would be a nice contrast against the Peach without being too harsh. I think I’ll accessorise with either thin layered chains or a large statement chain around my neck and a large statement bracelet on my wrist, alongside a small or large tan bag with gold detailing to tie the shoes in.



Emma x
 I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment